Wi-Fi Controllers for up to 1,000 APs
Ruckus ZoneDirector controllers feature a highly-intuitive Web user interface to make configuration and administration of the entire WLAN a breeze. It delivers a bunch of wireless LAN features not found in any other centrally-managed systems. And we don't nickel and dime you for them either. Capabilities like:
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
And it gets better.
Ruckus ZoneDirector is widely-considered the simplest, most straightforward centralized WLAN software solution there is.
Get A Quote!
Enterprise-Class Smart Wireless LAN Controller
Full-Featured Smart Wireless LAN Controller
The Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector 1200 is Ruckus’ centrally managed Smart Wireless LAN (WLAN) system developed specifically for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient
access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector is ideal for small businesses that require a robust and secure WLAN that can be easily deployed, centrally managed and automatically tuned.
The ZoneDirector 1200 is also perfect for businesses who want to provide services such as voice over Wi-Fi, IP-based video, secure enterprise access and tiered Wi-Fi services in venues such as hotels, airports, schools and public buildings.
The ZoneDirector 1200 integrates the Ruckus Smart/OS application engine that delivers advanced features such as smart wireless meshing, high availability, hotspot authentication, elegant guest networking and dynamic Wi-Fi security.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 can be deployed and operated by nonwireless experts and installed quickly and easily. Any organization with limited IT staff and budget can create a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector easily integrates with network, security and authentication infrastructure already in place and is easily configured through a point-and-click web-based wizard. Ruckus APs automatically discover and are configured by the ZoneDirector.
Redundant and secure, the Ruckus ZoneDirector provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF and location management within a single, easy-to-use and affordable WLAN system.
Smart/OS Software Suite and Application Engine
- Provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF, and location management.
- SmartMesh wireless meshing that is self-organizing, self-optimizing, and self-healing
- Adaptable Hybrid SmartMesh extends the wireless network through Ethernet-connected APs, increasing system performance through better spatial reuse
- Elegant guest networking without the hassle
- Dynamic Pre-Shared Key (PSK) that are automatically installed on clients
- Support for 802.1x, LDAP (captive portal), native Active Directory, and RADIUS authentication and dynamic VLAN assignment capabilities
- Multi-site authentication to scale large deployments
- Automatic traffic redirection using WISPr for multi-site authentication for large-scale deployments
- Automatically ensures predictable performance for voice, video, and multimedia through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming
- Bandsteering, load balancing, and airtime fairness to optimize Wi-Fi spectrum
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Maximizes data throughput by sending all data traffic directly from the access points to the wired network
Easy to Deploy and Manage
Get A Quote!
- Seamlessly integrates with existing network, security, and authentication infrastructure
- Automatically discovers and configures ZoneFlex APs, which become instantly manageable
- Dynamic RF controls over transmit power and channel assignments
- Supports 256 WLANs mapped to specific APs or VLANs
- Is easily configured in minutes through point-and-click web-based wizard
- Customizable dashboard provides comprehensive at-a-glance network snapshot and allows drill down to troubleshoot wireless problems