You'll Use SmartZone WLAN Controllers to:
- Overcome limitations in scale associated with single, centrally managed WLANs, with support for physical or virtual deployments of up to 30,000 APs and 300,000 clients.
- Deploy virtual appliances without compromising the scalability, redundancy or performance associated with their physical counterparts.
- Avoid the unused controller capacity and wasted CAPEX often associated with redundant standby schemes.
- Eliminate the need for separate mobility controllers or DHCP servers.
- Reduce the risk associated with shared compute and storage by supporting containerized, multi-tenant domains.
- Visually troubleshoot and quickly pinpoint client connection issues.
- Easily deliver all client, AP, WLAN and controller statistics and key performance indicators to third party analytics platforms.
Organizations must support accellerating demands on their WLAN infrastructure. With the rise of "Internet of Things" (IoT) as well as "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD), the need
for employees and customers to have the best user experience is driving organizations in every vertical to adopt the best possible network infrastructure.
Get A Quote!