Intuitive self-service workflows streamline network onboarding - users gain network access simply and securely without IT intervention. The software lets you deliver a great onboarding experience while dramatically reducing helpdesk tickets related to network access. Internal users can easily self-provision any device for network access using their existing login credentials. Cloudpath installs a digital certificate for network authentication so that after the initial connection users don’t need to hassle with Wi-Fi passwords ever again. Guest users access a self-service login portal and receive credentials for internet access via email or SMS
Cloudpath software interoperates via its APIs with third-party products to further enhance security and improve user experience. It works flawlessly with any vendor’s wired and wireless infrastructure. Unlike leading competitors, Cloudpath software offers a unique combination of cloud-based or virtualized on-premises deployment, built-in multi-tenancy, cost effective per-user licensing and superior ease of use.
- All-inclusive user-based license or subscription
- Virtualized on-premises (VMware®, Hyper-V®)
- Increases security for the network, devices, users and data
- Streamlines network onboarding for BYOD users, guests and IT-owned devices
- Gives you the power to define role-based access
- Delivers visibility and control over what devices are on the network
- Dramtically reduces help desk tickets related to network access
Get A Quote!
- Secure network access
- Certificate management
- Self-service onboarding and device enablement
- Policy management
- Third party product integration via APIs
Secure Multivendor Network Access
Cloudpath software delivers secure network access for every user, and every device, on any vendor’s network.
- Secure connections with WPA2-Enterprise via 802.1X authentication
- Powerful encryption for data in transit over the air
- Support for BYOD, guest and IT-owned devices - including IoT devices
- Up-front-posture check with remediation - including anti-malware, registry settings, patches, PIN-lock on mobile devices and firewall.
- Visibility and control over devices on the network - with the power to revoke access
Cloudpath software includes a built-in, comprehensive Certificate Authority (CA) that lets you create and manage your own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Built-in RADIUS server and user database
- Integration with external certificate authorities and user database infrastructures
- Certificate-based authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA)
Self-Service Onboarding and Device Enablement
Easy self-service onboarding ensures that users gain network access quickly and securely - without help desk involvement.
Get A Quote!
- Customizable workflows - entirely self-service or with internal sponsors - to tailor the user experience.
- Optional pre-boarding lets users set their devices up for secure access before arriving at a given location.
- Device provisioning capability can prompt users to install specific software during onboarding
Ruckus CloudPath Enrollment System
Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES) software is a security and policy management platform that enables any IT organization to protect the network by easily and definitively securing users and their BYOD or IT-provided wired and wireless devices - while freeing those users and IT itself from the tyranny of passwords
Get A Quote!