So many new IoT (Internet of Things) connections are made every day. These include video and cloud apps which chew up bandwidth. Between more and more mobile devices, and all the other trends - it makes robust Wi-Fi not just "required" but "expected" and critical - which means you need way more capacity and way more speed.
The RF spectrum is getting way more crowded and that makes your ability to provide great wireless experiences much more challenging.
Indoor access points by Ruckus give you Wi-Fi performance that leads it's industry and is reliable in even the most trying environments.
Ruckus offers solutins for any size venue, from your local coffee joint to the largest and most heavily used convention center. They all feature Ruckus' innovations in RF that no other AP comes close to:
- BeamFlex+™ "adaptive antenna" technology provides extended coverage by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Predictive channel selection with ChannelFly locates the best Wi-Fi channel for each device (based on real-time capacity) and boosts performance by up to 50 percent as a result.
You can get the right eatures at the right price with Ruckus APs. Perhaps you need converged wireless as well as wired services in residence halls or hotel rooms, improved performance in dense locations, or even more reliable connectivity in smaller venues? Ruckus indoor APs feature:
- The expensive and unwieldy job of pulling Ethernet cables for every access point it eliminated by SmartMesh wireless meshing technology.
- From 802.1x to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, security that includes all the latest encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect is not only state-of-the-art - it's also easy.
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 high performance access points that drastically improve RF efficiency for your legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients and provide lightning-fast data rates to 802.11ac Wave 2 clients.
- No need for tedious network setup or site surveys. They're configured in minutes, and installed within hours.
- No matter if you're installing 10,000 AP's or just 10. Management is simple and flexible with any Ruckus options (appliance, virtual or cloud-managed)
Nobody else can deliver that combination of features and capabilities. That’s why, when connectivity really matters, organizations turn to Ruckus.
Get A Quote!